Did you know purchasing an RV is more affordable than ever? If you’re undecided about purchasing an RV, let’s take a look at key points to why purchasing an RV is an excellent choice.
According to an article at marvac.org, “Buying Your First RV”
“Whether you’re a would-be or a seasoned RVer, the reasons to buy are endless: from family bonding to affordable getaways to spontaneous road trips. Here are some of the top reasons why there’s never been a better time to buy:
• In today’s economy, there are great deals available on new RV models.
• Financing is readily available for qualified borrowers.
• You may qualify for a tax deduction because the interest on your RV loan is generally deductible as second-home mortgage interest.
• RVs are more fuel efficient than ever.
• Even when fuel costs are up, RVers can enjoy the same experience closer to home to save on fuel.
• The sooner you buy, the sooner you can enjoy years of savings and adventures.
Buying a pre-owned RV is another great way to make your vacation dream a reality for less. Whether you’re looking for a towable RV or a motorized RV, check with an RV dealer who often receives a unit as a trade-in on a new vehicle. Buying a pre-owned RV makes buying the RV of your dreams even more affordable because you’ll pay considerably less for a pre-owned unit than a similarly equipped new unit.
Just like buying a pre-owned car or truck, most RV dealers provide a thorough pre-delivery inspection of the used RV. You can visit your local dealer to compare units and features and to find out about extended service agreements.” To read the entire article click here.