Which Will it Be a Travel Trailer or a Fifth Wheel in Reno?
Is it time to look into your options for the upcoming camping season? If your not sure the difference between a travel trailer and a fifth wheel, learn about just a few of the advantages.
According to an article at paulsherryrvs.com, “Camping in Style”
“Advantages of a Travel Trailer:
- Some models are spacious
- Can be used for many purposes
- Lower height to allow height clearance
- Fits on a standard ball hitch
- The towing vehicle can be detached. This is especially helpful when you want to drive around town
- Often has a relatively big living area since the driving and living spaces are not combined
Advantages of a Fifth Wheel:
- Easier to maneuver when in reverse
- Often has more storage space then other models of trailer RVs
- Often spacious with open living spaces
- Can be easier and safer when towing than other types of travel trailers
- The towing vehicle can be detached and used as a vehicle to drive around town.” To read the entire article click here.