Are you looking for a change in how you travel with the family? Ready to purchase your first RV in Reno? If you’re not sure which RV best fits you, here are tips on understanding the different types of RVs.
According to an article at EzineArticles.com, “Understanding the Difference in RVs”
“8 Types of RVs- Understanding RV Classifications:
1. Class A Motorhome: You start with a stripped chassis, sprinkle in a suspension, some instruments, and let the manufacturer build the whole thing up from there. The biggest and most expensive rigs are usually Class A Motorhomes.
2. Class B Motor home (Camping Van Conversion): This is a small motor home built on a van chassis. Usually you keep the same van body but raise the roof for more interior space.
3. Class C Motorhome: This is a motor home with a van front but a cut-away chassis. A shade bigger than a Class B, and is often built on top of a Commercial Freightliner, General Motors, Ford, Sprinter, and International chassis.
4. Travel Trailer: This is a tow-behind camper that includes almost all sizes and price points. What sets the travel trailer apart is that is fits to a normal bumper-level hitch.
5. Fifth-Wheel Trailer (5th Wheel Trailer): These are like travel trailers except they require a pick-up truck and a special (huge) fifth-wheel trailer hitch in the bed of the truck. There are all different sizes of fifth-wheel trailers, but many of the biggest and most luxurious RV’s are 5th wheels.” To read the entire article click here.