Preparation RV Buying Tips in Reno
When purchasing an RV its more to think about then just the make and model. Here are a few pointers to think about before you purchase the RV of your dreams.
According to an article at voices.yahoo.com, “RV Purchasing Tips”
“What every RV owner needs to consider:
- Maintenance – The bigger the RV the more things that can go wrong! RV’s seem to have more issues than the average car. Unless your handy then this can be a considerable expense.
- Insurance – The bigger the RV the bigger the bill for insurance. You will find that insurance will be more expensive than its passenger commuting counterpart.
- Fuel/Oil – The RV world is still waiting on a Prius motor home. Until then expect to get fuel economy between 8-20 MPG depending on the RV you choose.
- Towing – If you will be towing either your RV or a vehicle behind your motor home you need to consider if you have the vehicle or equipment to do so.
- Place to Park Your New Ride – Many homeowner Associations don’t allow for RV’s or there is no space to store them. You may need to store them a at a fee elsewhere
- Where will you Stay- Safe to assume that you may take your RV places that charge rent for you to stay at a RV park or Campground.” To read the entire article click here.