How to Keep Your RV Cool this Summer in Reno
As the heat continues to rise this summer things could get a little sticky in an RV. Here are tips on how to stay cool this summer’s RV traveling season.
According to an article at donbobbitt.hubpages.com, “Keeping the RV Nice and Cool”
“Keep the Air Flowing?
Generally speaking, your camper or RV can get as hot as a tin can sitting in the Sun. Or, it can be set up to maximize the cool air flow through the unit for your comfort.
It really doesn’t matter if you have a simple Pop-Up or a big Motor Coach loaded with luxuries you need to know what you can do.
Eventually, you will realize that you need to be smart and do everything you can to keep your camper as cool as possible when your campsite gets really hot.
And, at the same time you want to cool your camper as economically as possible.
To this end, I am listing a number of common sense hints that you can follow to stay cool in the hottest weather.
First – Understand Mother Nature
The Rules of Nature.
There are some things that are just basic rules of Nature and you need to recognize their existence. Once you accept these facts, then you can use them to your advantage.
1. It will be cooler at night than during the day.
2. The sun will rise on the eastern side of your RV, and it will set on the western side of your RV.
3. It is cooler in the shade than in the direct sunlight.
4. Moving air will cool your body while still air will seem hotter to your body.
5. Hot air rises and cold air drops.” To read the entire article click here.